What’s the Best Grill and Griddle for Entertaining?
For the last two weeks we’ve been testing out the George Foreman 23450 10-Portion Entertaining Grill and Griddle here at Vivre Le Rêve HQ. As you all know by now, we love our kitchen gadgets. This is a wonderful bit of kit. The benefits of cooking with a George Foreman grill are so many and varied that it’s little wonder it remains the world’s no.1 health grill – even over 15 years after it was first launched.
It’s quick, easy to use, grills a whole host of food and can help you to cook up a healthier, tastier meal or snack in no time. The 23450 grill and griddle from George Foreman combines a separate grill and griddle feature, allowing you to whip up a full hearty breakfast in no time. Have your sausages and bacon on the grill while your fried eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and hash browns are cooking on the griddle.
Both the grill and griddle have independent temperature controls allowing you to alter the temperature of the surface dependent on the food type. If you only want to use one side of the appliance, simple turn the variable temperature off on the one you don’t wish to use, allowing you to keep firmly in control. It is able to cook up to 10 portions so is perfect for larger families and entertaining. The 439cm grill surface accommodates for 4 portions whilst the 613cm griddle surface accommodates for 6.
Firstly, the machine is super easy to use:
No oils or butter required! The improved, 3 x longer lasting non-stick coating makes it easier for any grease or fat to drain off the food into the perfect-fit drip tray. It is so easy to clean, simply wipe all surfaces with a clean damp cloth. You can wash the drip tray in warm soapy water, or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
They’ve thought of everything!
The grill’s cleverly designed floating hinge automatically adjusts the top grill to accommodate thicker cuts of food to ensure even cooking – perfect for toasting sandwiches, paninis or uneven portions of meat.
Overall we’re thoroughly pleased with the George Foreman 23450 10-Portion Entertaining Grill and Griddle:
It’s not the cheapest grill around, but crucially I know that it will be one of the most commonly used. I’m into gadgets for the kitchen and will buy almost anything. Some have been good purchases and some have not, it’s part of the fun. But this ticks all the right boxes for me. It cooks to perfection, it’s easy to use and easy to clean and is totally idiot proof.
Highly recommended for those who are beginners to cooking and to those with a bit more experience. Cooking and eating is about to get a whole lot better. Very simply, we love this grill. It makes it so easy to make any type of food that requires a hotplate. Steaks, burgers, paninis and toasties, superb!
You can buy the George Foreman 23450 10-Portion Entertaining Grill and Griddle here. For your chance to win one of these essential pieces of kitchen kit for yourself. Just enter via the Rafflecopter below, good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 20th March 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a George Foreman 23450 10-Portion Entertaining Grill and Griddle.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.