Calling all coffee connoisseurs! We’ve teamed up to give away a Nespresso Vertuo Plus machine, worth £199, with a coffret of 12 capsules. With a sleek, modern design, the Vertuo Plus delivers freshly brewed coffee with crema, offering the ultimate brewing experience for coffee enthusiasts.
Nespresso VertuoPlus offers freshly brewed coffee with a rich crema, even in a large cup. The machine’s unique Centrifusion technology and specially crafted dedicated range of capsules allows you to make five cup sizes: Alto (414ml), Mug (230ml), Gran Lungo (150ml), Double Espresso (80ml) & Espresso (40ml) The intelligent system uses barcode technology to recognise the capsule, automatically adjusting the brewing parameters to make each blend exactly how the coffee is meant to be enjoyed. The Vertuo machine has a manual mechanism to open and close the machine head. Each capsule delivers the finest roast and ground coffee sealed in a single-serve portion for optimal freshness.
The Nespresso VertuoPlus coffee makers use a patented extraction technology developed by Nespresso known as Centrifusion. Centrifusion technology spins up to 7,000 rotations per minute, blending ground coffee with water and producing the perfect in-cup result for each blend .
Nespresso VertuoPlus uses an intelligent extraction system that recognizes each capsule, thanks to a barcode on the rim of the capsule. This means that each Nespresso capsule’s brewing parameters are adjusted by the machine depending on the selected coffees. There is no need to change settings for the best in-cup result for your chosen blend – all at the touch of a button.
Create exceptional freshly brewed Coffee or authentic Espresso at the touch of a single button. The used Nespresso capsule is automatically ejected after brewing, with only a short pre- heat time. The cup support is adjustable to four positions to accommodate different cup and recipe sizes.
Nespresso follows highly rigorous standards in selecting coffee. They create hermetically sealed and recyclable aluminum capsules as an optimum way to lock in freshness and provide exceptional taste. As a result, they offer a wide variety to satisfy every taste at any moment of the day.
We’re offering one lucky reader the chance to win a luxurious Nespresso Vertuo Plus Coffee Machine. So if you’re in desperate need of a caffeine boost then this competition is for you! Just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 6th January 2020. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Nespresso Vertuo Plus Coffee Machine.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.