Super Easy Homemade Peach & Vanilla Jam
- 1.4kg peaches
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 1kg jam sugar or caster sugar
- 1tsp vanilla paste or the seeds of 1 vanilla pod
- Rinse the peaches, then halve them and remove the pips. Dice the fruit.
- Place the diced peaches, lemon juice and zest and a pinch of salt into a large saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and simmer gently for about 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the sugar to the pan and stir until dissolved. Boil rapidly for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and set aside to cool for about 15 minutes, add the vanilla before spooning into sterilised jars. Stir well.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!