Super Easy Homemade Peach & Vanilla Jam
- 1.4kg peaches
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 1kg jam sugar or caster sugar
- 1tsp vanilla paste or the seeds of 1 vanilla pod
- Rinse the peaches, then halve them and remove the pips. Dice the fruit.
- Place the diced peaches, lemon juice and zest and a pinch of salt into a large saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and simmer gently for about 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the sugar to the pan and stir until dissolved. Boil rapidly for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and set aside to cool for about 15 minutes, add the vanilla before spooning into sterilised jars. Stir well.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!
freezer peach jamold fashioned peach preservespeach ginger jampeach jam recipe low sugarpeach jam recipe no pectinpeach jam recipe ukpeach jam recipe vivre le revepeach jam tesco