- 450g cherries, pitted and sliced in half
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 bottle red zinfandel
- 150ml cherry flavoured liqueur
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle sparkling rose wine
- mint or basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place cherries in an oven proof baking dish and sprinkle with sugar. Roast the cherries for 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Mix the red zinfandel and cherry liqueur in a large jug with the roasted cherries.
- Add sliced orange and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve over ice, top with a generous splash of sparkling rose wine and garnish with mint or basil leaves.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!
black cherry sangria recipecherry sangriacherry sangria vivrelerevecherry sangria white winecherry wine sangria recipefresh cherry sangriared sangria with cherriesred wine cherry sangria