Rose’s Homemade Nail Hardener
What You Need
- 3 peeled garlic cloves
- 20 drops of lemon juice
- A vitamin E capsule
- Natural shine nail polish
What to Do
- Pierce the vitamin E capsule with a needle and pour it carefully inside the nail polish container.
- Put three garlic cloves in hot water to soak for 15 minutes.
- Once they are warm, start to grind them until you get a well blended paste, add this to the nail polish container too.
- Add twenty lemon juice drops.
- Always shake it before applying.
- Wear this nail polish treatment for a month, remove it every three days to give your nails a light rest for one day. On the day you don’t wear the nail polish, massage your nails with a mixture of olive and almond oil. To do this, soak a cotton ball well and rub each nail with this great mixture that will also help regenerate your nails.
Homemade Nail Hardenerhomemade nail soakmake your own nail hardenernail hardener that really worksnail strengthener home remedynatural nail hardener strengthenernatural nail strengthener and growthnatural ways to strengthen nailsorganic nail hardener