Review & Giveaway: Emma Bridgewater Mr & Mrs Mugs
These are always a hit whether at a shower or for a wedding. They will think of you and the thoughtfulness each time they use this warm-spirited gift. The style is perfect for traditional or contemporary brides. They are a great size for morning coffee or afternoon tea. Black Toast works beautifully in both traditional and modern kitchens, and this set of Mr and Mrs mugs would make a great wedding present.
On the other hand, you might prefer to buy them for yourselves and bring an end to all arguments about which mug is yours.
My husband and I received these mugs as a wedding gift and they are the only mugs we use daily. We are Tea drinkers and they make a lovely large cuppa. They are not too heavy despite their size and they have a great handle. The wide bottom means they were so stable we’ve not had a spill. I’ve shamelessly given this set twice now as wedding gifts and on both occasions the happy couples were delighted. They fit well in traditional and contemporary homes so a great value and stylish wedding gift all round. Nicely sized and lovely handle makes the design visually pleasing.
I have a personal collection of selected Emma Bridgewater mugs which are always complemented on.
I have bought several sets of the heart design Mr and Mrs mugs for wedding and wedding anniversary presents. They are great, stylish, excellent quality, simply the best wedding present for someone you love. As usual you can always rely on the amazing standard of Emma Bridgewater products.
Readers will already know that I’m an avid collector of Emma Bridgewater as her designs and quality are second to none. These Mr and Mrs mugs are just splendid as the design is striking and fun with the added extra romantic touch of the wedding vows on the mugs too. Every time I use them with my husband I am reminded of our love for each other.
I have also ordered sets of Emma’s Mr. & Mrs. Coffee cups for bridal shower gifts.
I’m delighted with the product and the incredibly swift shipping from the UK to the USA. Definitely, high on my go to list for lovely gifts-not only for bridal, but for myself, my friends, and other occasions. The design and sayings are so clever. This line is so very clever, attractive and functional. I wish I could replace all my china with Black Toast!
I recently bought these for my best friend, she loves Emma Bridgewater. She thought that the words were beautiful, shed a tear when she opened them and read the words out. I also chose to have them gift wrapped, which was worth every penny. The bride loved them and they have gone on display in her new home. Very pleased I bought these as the text on them is lovely and meaningful.
They are perfect to keep and put on a dresser or to use everyday like I do my Emma Bridgewater mugs, I thought they were contemporary and the style would go with any kitchen and the sentiment was perfect, really pleased with the quality.
You can buy these beautiful mugs here. If you fancy winning a set of Emma Bridgewater Black Toast Mr & Mrs 2 x 1/2 Pint Mugs for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 20th November 2018. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a set of Emma Bridgewater Black Toast Mr & Mrs 2 x 1/2 Pint Mugs.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.