Review & Giveaway: Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP Spray
The essence of a bold, free woman. An oriental fragrance with a strong personality, yet surprisingly fresh. Sparks of fresh and vibrant orange immediately awaken the senses. A clear and sensual heart reveals the transparent accords of Jasmine and Rose. The trail unfurls the pure accents of Patchouli and Vetiver that emphasise the slender structure of the composition. A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.
I’ll never forget the first time I wore this. Walking into a restaurant to order food and the man at the desk told me how I smelt pretty. Another man came up to me and asked me what I was wearing so he could buy it for his girlfriend. I love the dry down with those woodsy, warm notes.
I suppose it must compliment my body chemistry even in the Summer because that’s when I received those compliments. Surprising, considering I’m not a big fan of patchouli normally.
It just goes to show that this one is worth spending the money on. It is strong, the smell sticks. It’s the scent of a powerful, elegant, classy woman and believe me, people notice. What can I say, I love it. The most elegant fragrance out there, so it’s worth every penny. This says I’m elegant and sophisticated, but behind closed doors, watch out. It makes me feel like I’m enveloped in an expensive cashmere soft sweater. Like I want to drink cocoa whilst reading a book on a rainy day. I can feel a bit of adventurousness in it, too, and can see myself wearing this to all sorts of outings. With this scent you have to remember not to overspray, just use it gently and then your skin will play with it.
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is a little fresh, a little powdery, a little floral and a little vanillary. Mostly it’s classy and delicate, timeless and pretty in a soft-spoken way. It feels more like putting on my first pearl necklace, than the recollection of bad decisions. Classic, yet still me. I get that this is a mass marketed scent which, I’m usually not fond of but this perfume smells so good I can see how it became so popular.
Funny where I am I don’t smell it on everyone but even so I wouldn’t care. Scent to me is about how it makes me feel not what everyone else is wearing.
If you’re looking for a good dupe of Coco Mademoiselle, then Next Eau Nude is a fantastic copy and usually only around £8 a bottle. If you fancy winning a 35ml bottle of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Spray for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 10th November 2018. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a 35ml bottle of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Spray.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.