Super Quick Zesty Courgette Pasta with Ricotta
- 400g your favourite pasta
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 courgettes, trimmed and cut into slices
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 250g ricotta
- 2tbsp chopped mint
- 2tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- Grated zest 1 lemon
- Extra olive oil, to drizzle
- 70g grated Parmesan
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic and courgettes.
- Cook until the courgettes are beginning to brown, this should take about 6 mins.
- Stir in the chilli flakes and ricotta and cook, stirring until warmed through.
- Drain the pasta, reserving half a cup of water, and return to the pan.
- Add the courgette mixture and mix through. If it’s a little dry for your taste, add the reserved water.
- Sprinkle with the herbs and lemon zest.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and serve with Parmesan, enjoy!
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!