The best thing about the latest heatwave? Picnics! We’ve been absolutely loving this picnic backpack by VonShef. It’s undeniably stylish with a premium finish.
The backpack contains:
4 x stainless steel knives
4 x forks
4 x spoons
4 x BPA-free dinner plates
4 x plastic wine glasses
4 x washable cotton napkins
Other essentials include: salt and pepper shakers, a large plastic chopping board and a corkscrew with bottle opener
I love that it’s made from hard wearing yet soft touch flannel effect polyester in classic grey, both the backpack and extra-large picnic blanket benefit from a waterproof PEVA backing to keep you and your belongings dry too.
The aluminium foil-lined insulated cooler compartment keeps food chilled for longer whilst the tan faux leather and chrome detailing add a more premium finish. The backpack itself measures L32 X W21 X H42cm and the blanket measures L115 X W135cm when flat and L42 X D15cm when rolled up. There’s also a manufacturer 2 Year warranty included.
Don’t Forget to Pack These Frequently Forgotten Items in Your Picnic Hamper!
You never know when you might have a big spill on your hands. And a roll of paper towels won’t blow away like a stack of napkins will.
Cutlery is essential, of course, but don’t forget a large spoon or two for serving food.
Salt & Pepper
Seasoning is a small thing, but goes a long way in making your picnic feel more thoughtful.
A small folding knife will come in handy for a variety of jobs, and is essential if you’re serving meats and cheeses.
Frozen Bottles of Water
The main rule for outdoor eating is to keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold. Ice packs will get the job done, but frozen bottles of water do double duty. After they melt (and the food’s been eaten), you’ll have cold drinks on hand for everyone.
If you’re packing wine or beer be sure to toss a corkscrew with a bottle opener in your bag.
Pre-moistened wipes will keep hands clean and help clean up sticky spills, even if there’s no running water nearby.
You can find out more about the VonShef 4 Person Picnic Backpack here. If you fancy winning one of these amazing picnic backpacks for yourself just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 31st August 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a VonShef 4 Person Picnic Backpack.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.