- ¾ cup white spelt flour (or you can just use plain white flour or gluten-free plain flour)
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Optional flavourings: ¼ tsp ground cinnamon, ⅛ tsp ground cardamom and zest of 1 orange
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup dairy-free milk
- 2 tbsp rice bran oil or other mild flavoured oil
- Fresh fruit
- Your usual go-to pancake topping
- Heat a dry frying pan on a low heat.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Stir in the wet ingredients until well combined and the texture is runny but thick.
- Ladle approximately ¼ cup of the batter onto the dry pan and cook for 20-30 seconds before carefully flipping onto the other side. Cook for another 20-30 seconds.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve and enjoy!
easy american pancake recipeeasy pancake recipe with plain floureasy pancake recipe without baking powderhow to make pancakes without eggshow to make pancakes without milkpancake recipe for kidspancake recipe for onethin pancake recipevegan pancakes 3 ingredientsvegan pancakes bananavegan pancakes gluten freevegan pancakes healthyvegan pancakes minimalist bakervegan pancakes ukvegan pancakes without baking powdervegan pancakes without milk