Organising an Awesome Family Christmas Part 14
To-Do Jobs Around the Home
Do a final whole-house clean. Sure, we’ve tackled household areas week-by-week and the deep-cleaning is done–but this week, it’s time for a final whole-house clean. Play cleaning service this week, and give every room a top-clean session of dusting, vacuuming and a final touch-up.
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Wrap party! Hold a ‘wrap party’ brunch for friends. Work on wrapping packages together.
- Eat from the freezer. It’s time to use your stockpiled freezer meals.
- Plan Christmas menus. Make a simple menu plan for Christmas week.
- Update address book. As Christmas letters and Christmas cards arrive, update the address book with any changes.
- Mail Christmas cards
- Complete gift wrapping
- Buy Christmas trees, fresh wreaths and garlands