Super Cute Mini No Cook Strawberry Cheesecakes
- 75g digestive biscuits
- 25g butter
- 2 tsp golden syrup
- 300g full fat cream cheese
- 65g caster sugar
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 200ml double cream
- 1 tsp cornflour
- Juice of ½ lime
- 2 tbsp water
- 40g caster sugar
- 200g strawberries, chopped and hulled
- Add the biscuits to a small plastic bag, seal the top then crush the biscuits with a rolling pin. Heat the butter and golden syrup in a pan until melted, stir in the biscuit crumbs and mix together. Divide between eight silicon cake molds. Press the biscuits into a thin layer with the back of a teaspoon. Chill while making the filling.
- Add the cream cheese, caster sugar and lime zest to a bowl and whisk together until just mixed. Gradually whisk in the lime juice and the cream until smooth and thick.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture into crumb lined molds then spread into an even layer and swirl the tops with the back of a spoon. Chill for 5 hours or overnight.
- To make the strawberry topping, add the cornflour to a small saucepan, stir in the lime juice and mix until smooth. Then add the water, sugar and strawberries. Cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring until the strawberries are just beginning to soften and the sauce has thickened to a rich colour. Leave to cool, cover and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, loosen the edges of the molds and press up from the base. Transfer to serving plates and spoon the strawberries on top with a sprinkle of lime zest.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!