Let’s Get Organised: Early Christmas Prep – Part 7
To-Do Jobs Around the Home
- It’s time to clean and organise the playroom / living room. Skip the toy box – Sure, that toy box might sound like a good idea, but in reality, toy boxes are a guaranteed way for kids not to play with all their toys. Worse yet, they’ll make a huge mess to play with one specific toy. They are just a dumping ground, usually full of broken bits and lost pieces — and the child will dump out the whole collection to find something. Instead of the typical toy box, invest in some clear bins to sort toys.
- Organise your entertainment department. You’ll make it easier to find Christmas music and movies as the season progresses.
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Decorate for Halloween.
- Halloween costume check!
- Stock up on Halloween treats now.
- Make a Christmas music & movie check. Whether it’s Home Alone, Elf or It’s a Wonderful Life, it’s time to review the family’s Christmas movies & music. Get ready for December popcorn nights!
- Send gift packages to overseas relatives.
- Finish working on Christmas cards.
Christmaschristmas cleaningChristmas Prep ChecklistChristmas PreperationChristmas Presentsgetting organised for christmashalloweenHalloween costumesHalloween recipesorganized christmas planner