The Grown Up Slushy – Mango Margarita
• 4 fresh mangoes, chopped into chunks
• 32 ice cubes
• 120ml silver tequila
• 120ml freshly squeeze lime juice
• 60ml grand marnier liqueur
• pinch of salt
• lime wedges for garnish
• chili powder for sprinkling
• honey, if needed for sweetness
Add all ingredients to a high powered blender and blend.
Taste and if desired, add a little more tequila or a little honey.
Spoon the slushy into cups, serve with lime wedges and sprinkle with chili powder.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!