Get Away From it All With Antler Suitcases
It all began in 1914 when John Boultbee Brooks, the son of a famous bicycle seat manufacturer, decided to enter the passenger luggage market. He started by producing leather wardrobe trunks for ocean voyages and unique trunks which were attached to cars. Brooks’ keen interest in wildlife led to the adoption of the stag’s head as the brand logo, which remains to this day, and the Antler brand was born. Based in the Midlands, the business began to thrive throughout the 1920’s and 1930’s.
During the Second World War, they started producing haversacks, webbing belts and military equipment to support the War Effort. After 1945, they returned to the luggage business, introducing innovative styles into the collection, such as the development of soft-sided luggage with rich quality linings. Tourism boomed in the 1960’s and 1970’s as air travel became more accessible and affordable, and people changed the way they spent their holidays. They endeavoured to keep one step ahead of the new travel lifestyle by introducing innovative and lightweight products like Airstream, which combined soft and hard materials in one case.
By the end of the Century, Antler had moved into the hardside luggage sector as well, and continued to play a key part in the rollercase revolution. At the end of the 20th century they continued to forge ahead with new products, entering the hard luggage market and also playing a key part in the roller case revolution. They celebrated their centenary and one hundred years of Great British Design. So the Antler brand you see today is a fresh, contemporary expression of what they stand for and believe in. Everything they do is based on the flair and culture of British design and underpinned by their own rich heritage of craftsmanship.
They’re clearly proud of their history and heritage and they’ve drawn on this wealth of experience to develop a wide range of suitcases, casual bags, travel accessories and leather goods. They are now over a century old, but still remain at the forefront of the Luggage industry, thanks to their passion for craftsmanship and their dedication to innovation. This is supported by a 10 year international warranty on most products. Everything they do is underpinned by their testimony – Designed, Tested, Trusted, since 1914. With over 100 years of British heritage and a 10 year international warranty on most products thrown in for good measure, Antler is a brand you can trust on your travels.
If you have a holiday coming up, then this Antler Galaxy set of two suitcases is perfect for you! They feature internal and external pockets for organisation, TSA-approved locks, 360 degree smooth rolling wheels and lockable trolley handles. Expandable to give you even more versatility, this suitcase duo will see you off on your travels in style, whether it’s a weekend break or a fortnight in the sun.
• 1 x Cabin case (l x w x d): 55cm x 40cm x 20cm (21.7″ x 15.7″ x 7.9”)
• 1 x Large case (l x w x d): 78cm x 49cm x 31cm (30.7″ x 19.3″ x 12.2”)
You can find out more about Antler here and if you fancy winning this fab Antler Galaxy set of two suitcases for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 24th June 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Antler Galaxy set of two suitcases.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.