Easy, Healthy & Low-Fat Homemade Salsa
• 1 tin chopped tomatoes, slightly drained
• 1 jalapeño pepper, stems and seeds removed
• 16 g chopped fresh parsley, large stems removed
• 3 tbsp lime juice
• 55 g chopped red onion
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• ½ tsp sea salt
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Add tomatoes, pepper, parsley, lime, onion, cumin, salt, and garlic to a blender and pulse to mix. Until it resembles a semi-chunky salsa. Taste and adjust flavor as needed.
- Serve immediately with nachos. Store leftovers in a well-sealed container and chill for up to 1 week or you can keep this in the freezer up to 1 month.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!