Deliciously Light Avocado Egg Salad
- 2 avocados
- 8 eggs
- a handful of dill
- a handful of parsley
- juice of one lemon
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- Cover the eggs with water in a pan. Bring to a boil, turn heat off, cover and rest for about 10 minutes.
- Run under cold water and break off the shells. Cut the eggs into small cubes.
- Mash the avocados in a bowl with the back of a large wooden spoon until smooth.
- Mix the eggs with the avocados, herbs, lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Serve immediately at room temperature, or refrigerate and serve cold.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!
avocado egg salad caloriesavocado egg salad clean eatingavocado egg salad no mayoavocado egg salad paleoavocado egg salad with greek yogurtavocado egg tomato saladguacamole egg salad recipehard boiled egg avocado tomato