Deliciously Light Avocado Egg Salad
- 2 avocados
- 8 eggs
- a handful of dill
- a handful of parsley
- juice of one lemon
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- Cover the eggs with water in a pan. Bring to a boil, turn heat off, cover and rest for about 10 minutes.
- Run under cold water and break off the shells. Cut the eggs into small cubes.
- Mash the avocados in a bowl with the back of a large wooden spoon until smooth.
- Mix the eggs with the avocados, herbs, lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Serve immediately at room temperature, or refrigerate and serve cold.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!