Delicious Lemon Chicken with Garlic & Rosemary
- 8 chicken thighs (with skin)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- shallots x 3, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- garlic cloves x 3, peeled
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 unwaxed lemons, sliced
- 250ml chicken stock
- Heat the oven to 200°C
- Dry the chicken thighs with kitchen roll and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken, skin-side down, until golden.
- Scatter the shallots, lemon, whole garlic cloves, rosemary and potatoes over the base of a roasting tin.
- Place the chicken, skin-side up, in the tin and pour over the stock.
- Roast for about 30-35 minutes, turning occasionally, until well cooked.
- Serve the chicken, onions and potatoes with any remaining liquid, accompanied by a green salad.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!