Delicious Lemon Chicken with Garlic & Rosemary
- 8 chicken thighs (with skin)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- shallots x 3, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- garlic cloves x 3, peeled
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 unwaxed lemons, sliced
- 250ml chicken stock
- Heat the oven to 200°C
- Dry the chicken thighs with kitchen roll and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken, skin-side down, until golden.
- Scatter the shallots, lemon, whole garlic cloves, rosemary and potatoes over the base of a roasting tin.
- Place the chicken, skin-side up, in the tin and pour over the stock.
- Roast for about 30-35 minutes, turning occasionally, until well cooked.
- Serve the chicken, onions and potatoes with any remaining liquid, accompanied by a green salad.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!
baked lemon chicken recipechinese lemon chicken recipecreamy lemon chickeneasy lemon chicken recipehealthy lemon chicken recipelemon chicken chineselemon chicken james martinlemon chicken sauce