Cuisinart’s Mini Prep Pro is a Pint-Sized Food Processor!
For Cuisinart, home cooking doesn’t have to be an art form or science project. This range of high-quality products are designed to take the strain in the kitchen, giving you confidence to try new recipes and rustle up something different for family and friends to enjoy. Try your hand at mixing dips, sauces and dressings from scratch, or use it to chop up onions and garlic in seconds. Seriously compact at just 9″ high, Cuisinart’s Mini Prep Pro is a pint-sized food processor that takes up hardly any room in your kitchen yet, because of its powerful motor, can handle a wide range of tasks to help you make tasty meals, tangy sauces, dips, dressings and much, much more.
Originally specialising in electric food processors, which founder Carl Sontheimer saw as a quick and easy way to make fine, healthy food, Cuisinart have consistently embraced innovation and branched out, now producing everything from coffee machines to salt and pepper mills. All of their products are rooted in the company’s goal to make life easier and help you ‘savour the good life’. At the forefront of cutting edge technology, rethinking kitchen classics and giving them an intelligent new twist is Cuisinart’s speciality – so their solidly made kitchenware is a pleasure to use.
The high quality stainless steel blade has a reversible action to help process ingredients thoroughly, and to clean the side of the bowl by operating the blade in both directions. Soft press-and-hold, touchpad buttons make it easy to select the correct program:
– uses the sharp outer edge of the blade to chop, purée and mix food in an anti-clockwise direction. Especially efficient if used in short bursts to create a ‘pulse’ action.
– excellent for cutting harder ingredients like Parmesan or nuts into small pieces and for grinding whole spices or coffee beans into very fine powder. This function uses the blunt inner curve of the blade in a clockwise direction and works best when used with longer bursts of power.
Once your ingredients are blended to your desired consistency, you can safely tip or pour the mixture out of the bowl because the BladeLock system ensures the blade stays in its place until you’re ready to lift it out.
900ml work bowl
– the working capacity of the bowl is 700ml for thicker mixtures, blends and purées. But for thin or hot liquids Cuisinart recommend a maximum of 450ml.
Feeder holes in lid
– allow you to drizzle oil into a mayonnaise. Add flavourings to a mixture or dilute a recipe to a softer texture as it blends.
– so that you can scrape the sides of the bowl to get every bit of the mixture out after it’s blended. And for pushing ingredients downwards towards the blades in between bursts of chopping or grinding.
Easy to clean
– the work bowl, lid and blade are all dishwasher safe to make your clean-up task really easy at the end of a creative cookery session.
An instruction booklet with recipe ideas is included. It’s BPA free and there’s a 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
You can buy Cuisinart’s Mini Prep Pro here and if you fancy winning one for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. We have 3 to giveaway, Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 31st December 2018. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is Cuisinart’s Mini Prep Pro.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.