Beautifully Grained Oakwood Emma Bridgewater Chopping Board
This weighty oak chopping board by Emma Bridgewater is engraved with the words “Toast & Marmalade” on one side. It is sure to add some rustic charm to any cooking space. Every kitchen needs a good, solid, serious chopping board, and this one is made for Emma Bridgewater by a company who supply professional chefs, so it fits the bill perfectly. Made of beautifully grained oakwood, it will last for years (which, incidentally, makes it a great wedding present).
We’re absolutely thrilled with this chopping board. It looks stunning on our kitchen side and has already had many a compliment.
The craftsmanship of the carved typography is beautiful. This is a sturdy and solid piece. Oak makes this a hard wearing item which I’m sure will still be here longer than I am. I’ve enjoyed using this chopping board for slicing everything from onions, to bread, to carving a chicken. It’s solid enough not to move around on the kitchen unit but light enough to take to the sink for cleaning. My last chopping board was so heavy I’m sure I built up my biceps just heaving it to the sink. This product is so lovely and has been complimented on so much looks amazing in my kitchen
Beautiful, robust and so useful, especially for our son, who likes to use it for serving homemade pizza he regularly bakes! Pizza looks great served on this board, round pizza or rectangular pizza, the board is big enough. Solid and heavy duty item, a little expensive, but you get what you pay for, and this is a high end item that will last and not warp like cheaper alternatives. It really does compliment our other Emma Bridgewater china so beautifully.
Well made solid chopping board. Just a very attractive item to own. Have my large wallflower teapot sitting on it and I’m very pleased with both. You can buy this fabulous chopping board here for £70 and if you fancy winning a Emma Bridgewater Wooden Chopping Board for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 5th January 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Emma Bridgewater Wooden Chopping Board.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.