Let’s Get Organised: Early Christmas Prep – Part 14
Though we love the process of getting ready for Christmas, it can sometimes be overwhelming and feel like one giant, stressful to-do list. But if you’re feeling swamped, fear not. We’re is on hand to offer up some handy early Christmas prep countdown organisation tips.
To-Do Jobs Around the Home
Do a final whole-house clean. Sure, we’ve tackled household areas week-by-week and the deep-cleaning is done–but this week, it’s time for a final whole-house clean. Play cleaning service this week, and give every room a top-clean session of dusting, vacuuming and a final touch-up.
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Wrap party! Hold a ‘wrap party’ brunch for friends. Work on wrapping packages together.
- Eat from the freezer. It’s time to use your stockpiled freezer meals.
- Plan Christmas menus. Make a simple menu plan for Christmas week.
- Update address book. As Christmas letters and Christmas cards arrive, update the address book with any changes.
- Mail Christmas cards
- Complete gift wrapping
- Buy Christmas trees, fresh wreaths and garlands
Even if you are not the biggest fan of the festive season, it pays to be prepared for it. We are here to show you how to get ready for Christmas, without breaking a sweat. Preparation is more than half the battle in our opinion. If you know how to get ready for Christmas well in advance, then by the time the big day rolls around, you will be more chilled than a turkey in January.
What’s your plan for Christmas this year? Are you a bit of a Grinch or do you love Christmas? Do you bake and craft or are you a shop-and-ship kind of celebrator? We’d love to hear your tricks for the best way to get the most out of Christmas without breaking the bank!