Deliciously Autumnal Carrot Soup With Goat’s Cheese
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 600g carrots, chopped or grated
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 1/2l chicken stock
- 100g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- Chives, snipped, for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the carrots, onions and celery, and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the stock, bring to the boil and simmer gently for about 25 minutes.
- Remove the soup from the heat and leave to cool slightly before blending until smooth.
- Ladle the hot soup into bowls and spoon about 25g of crumbled goat’s cheese on each. As the soup heats the cheese, it will smooth out on the top.
- Sprinkle with snipped chives.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!