Placing your feet in a tub of warm water, even without anything extra in it, is a nice way to relax after a long day. A foot spa soothes your muscles, hydrates your skin, and can relieve aches and pains due to standing for hours or walking in uncomfortable shoes. Did you know your feet are home to 26 bones, 20+ muscles and 120 ligaments?
And while a little rough skin helps protect our feet, if you’re prone to developing thick calluses, softening them in a soak makes them easier to exfoliate – precisely the reason why most pedicures begin by submerging your feet into warm water. Generally, a foot spa relieves your feet from the tension of day-to-day pressure and revitalises you. The wonderful thing about a foot spa is it brings out a myriad of benefits to your health, mind, and lifestyle.
This is the reason why foot spas have been used by many cultures for centuries to promote a person’s overall well-being. They have been practiced as an alternative medicine to relieve pain and anxiety and used as a complementary method to medicinal practices.
In each of our feet is an important point called the solar plexus point which basically contains all your stress. When the solar plexus reflex point is pressed upon, the stress stored within it is released, alleviating anxiety and renewing the body.
When your feet are under stress, the circulation of your blood tends to be impeded. A foot spa releases the tension formed around the tight muscles and tendons. This allows blood to circulate smoothly to your organs and brain. In addition to transporting oxygen and nutrition to your body cells, the blood also cleanses toxins from your body.
Balance is when all your body parts are working together in harmony. When the whole body is relaxed, you don’t feel the anxiety, tension and other harmful effects of stress on the body. As such, the chances of getting diseases associated with stress are reduced.
Can Alleviate Headaches, PMS & Menopause Symptoms
Many people find that headaches are alleviated when the brain senses happy hormones. Happy hormones are usually brought about by heightened positive emotions, peak of exercise, sex, and reflexology treatments. There are some reports that patients suffering from headaches are noted to reduce the symptoms of migraine after several sessions of reflexology treatments per week. A foot spa coupled with reflexology treatments can also address symptoms seen during PMS periods such as feelings of irritability, fatigue, mood swings, sadness and unhappiness.
Every foot spa should ideally be accompanied by a foot massage. Blockages found in tight muscles contain the energy that should be flowing throughout your body. Through a reflexology foot massage, the foot is rubbed such that the blockages are released and energy is brought back through the different parts of the body freely.
Our favourite home foot spa is the Hangsun Foot Spa & Massager. The Hangsun FM180 Foot Spa will help to relax your foot muscles with the warm and invigorating bubble foot spa in the comfort of your own home. The heated water warms chilly feet while the vibrations relax the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
The built in water heat preservation can help to keep the water temperature for 40 minutes. Feel the warmth of the water whilst the bubbles cleanse, refresh and detoxify your feet. The jets of water gently but forcefully massage the feet, increasing circulation and relieving tension whilst the infrared light and integrated magnetic field therapy is perfect for promoting general well being.
You can find out more about the Hangsun Foot Spa & Massager here. If you fancy winning one of these amazing foot spas for yourself just enter via the rafflecopter below. We have 2 to giveaway, Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 10th September 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Hangsun Foot Spa & Massager.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.