Vegetarian Feta & Shallot Stuffed Peppers
- 4 peppers
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 200g Feta cheese, crumbled
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g olives, stones removed
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4tbsp basil leaves
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Halve each pepper length ways and discard the seeds and membrane.
- Brush the peppers with a little oil, then place on a baking tray.
- Combine the feta, tomatoes, olives, onion, lemon zest, garlic and half the basil, and fill each pepper.
- Drizzle with the remaining oil and bake for about 25 minutes, until the peppers are tender.
- Garnish with remaining basil.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!