Show Someone You Love Them With Mr Kipling This Valentine’s Day – Review & Giveaway
We’re pretty big fans of Mr Kipling in this house, not a week goes by that we don’t manage to work our way through a box of French Fancies or Cherry Bakewells. So, it kind of goes without saying that I’d be all over these limited edition versions of our favourite Mr Kipling cakes. I mean, I don’t know about you, but for me, nothing says ‘I love you’ like cake.
We all know the drill and quite frankly, when it comes to Valentine’s Day, flowers and chocolates can sometimes be a bit too predictable. This year, why not treat your loved one to their favourite cake and let them know how much they really mean to you?
The little cupids over at Mr Kipling have taken the nation’s most loved treats and re-designed them with cute, bespoke messages, perfect for telling a loved one how much they mean to you. The Special edition Valentine’s range lets the packaging do the talking to let that special someone know you’re crazy about them, and includes Apple Pies (You’re the Apple of my Pie), Cherry Bakewells (Love you Cherry Much) and Mini Battenburgs (Batting my lashes at you), among others. 10/10 for the pun factor alone really, isn’t it? So, whatever loved up message you want to deliver, Mr Kipling has got you covered.
The limited edition Mr Kipling Valentine’s Day range will be available in all major supermarkets from mid-January through to mid-February and prices will vary per supermarket. So if you want to show someone you love them, be sure to choose Mr Kipling for the perfect gift with a sweet twist!
The lovely people at Mr Kipling have very kindly offered the chance for one of our readers to win a beautiful ‘Bou-cake’ & Mr Kipling Valentine’s Hamper just like ours. Just enter using the Rafflecopter form below, good luck! If you aren’t our lucky winner and you’d still like to get your hands on a Mr Kipling Bou-Cake, you can purchase one of a hundred bou-cakes that will be going on sale to the public here.
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner’s details will only be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 14th February 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Mr Kipling ‘Bou-cake’ & Valentine’s Hamper. .
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.