Sea Life Will Transport You Into An Amazing Underwater World
Sea Life will transport you into an amazing underwater world… you can come nose to nose with sharks and turtles. Prepare for astonishingly close views of everything from humble starfish to magical seahorses.
Discover the beautiful tropics of Stingray Bay, or the humidity in the dense Rainforest Adventure, go beneath the waves in the underwater tunnels or pop up in the bubble tanks and say hello to the clownfish!
At Sea Life, they welcome more than 20M guests each year to their 50 aquariums and 6 sanctuaries. They care for over 180,000 creatures living in incredible themed habitats. Guests can discover mysteries of freshwater landscapes. See underwater reefs in breath-taking colourful displays. Marvel at the spectacle of jellyfish as they float through beautifully lit waters, and watch stunning sharks glide overhead. To get any closer you’d have to get wet!
Sea Life is the world’s largest aquarium brand, with a mission to celebrate the sea and all its inhabitants. They want to inspire you, by your visit, to join them in working to preserve the oceans for future generations. Sea Life began as a small seal sanctuary on the beautiful banks of Loch Creran in Oban, Scotland. Almost 40 years, 50 aquariums and nearly 150,000 creatures later they’re now the largest aquarium organisation in the world – but that doesn’t mean they’ve lost their roots.
It’s clear that their aim is to inspire guests to fall in love with the oceans and its creatures through fun, up-close and hands-on experiences. Their passionate staff are some of the top marine experts in the world. And all of their aquariums are committed to helping conserve marine life through Sea Life’s global Breed, Rescue, Protect program.
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 7th May 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is an Annual Pass for National Sea Life for a family of 4.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.