I’m in love with this Harmonising Daily Moisture Cream! I usually test out a product for at least a fortnight before writing about it on Vivre Le Rêve, but this one is very special indeed, I just had to write about it straight away.
Over the last few years I’ve had to be very strict with myself about applying moisturiser. You see, I absolutely hate the feel of daytime moisturisers and night creams just sitting on my skin, but obviously the benefits usually outweigh the yucky feeling so I stick with it. So, to be honest, I expected much of the same when it came to this one. A case of applying it and waiting 45 minutes to not feel like any make up I applied was going to slip right off off my face!
But I’m very pleased to report back that the K2A Skincare Harmonising Daily Moisture Cream is totally different. It was literally disappearing into my skin as I was applying it, like magic. Afterwards I looked like I’d already applied a high quality primer. My combination skin was totally balanced, no dry cheeks or oily forehead. When they say this is a balancing moisturiser, they mean it. It’s light and contains Argan oil, extracts of Aloe Vera, Comfrey and Melissa leaf extract, combined with Rose Geranium, Tea Tree and Sandalwood essential oils. It smells divine!
It contains Aloe Vera which has moisturising and soothing properties. If your skin is sluggish or congested, the properties of Rose Geranium combined with the antibacterial properties of Tea Tree oil and the antiseptic and healing properties of Sandalwood mix beautifully in a base of coconut oil which gives a lightweight texture and Argan oil which has wonderful regenerating properties. Combine these with the essential oil Melissa (commonly known as Lemon Balm) and it truly uplifted my spirits.
The entire K2A Skincare ethos is to deliver inspirational health & life education to allow others to pursue a balanced, happy and healthy life. We love that they actively encourage positivity and self-love through nurturing skincare rituals and provide intuitively-crafted, beautiful products for people to enjoy.
Karen Agnês is the founder and creator of K2A skin care products. She has 20 years experience in the beauty industry and has a broad spectrum of experience, from working in luxury 5* spas doing holistic treatments such as ayurveda, hot stone massage and aromatherapy to working in medi spas doing high end results based treatments. Karen currently teaches level 4 Beauty Therapy in Laser, IPL, advanced epilation techniques, microbiology and chemistry of hair and beauty products. She also teaches Education in Training and mentors new lecturers.
She also works for an awarding examination body and is an External Quality Assurer for a number of colleges in the South East of England. She is clearly passionate about the beauty industry and about educating people. It was whilst working with cosmetic surgeons that Karen became fascinated with how the skin heals and the benefits of different types of ingredients on our skin and this led to her researching different components and developing a range of skin care products which will nourish and support the skin.
The wonderful people at K2A Skincare are offering our lucky readers the chance to win a Harmonising Daily Moisture Cream of their own! Just enter via the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win.
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 1st June 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Harmonising Daily Moisture Cream.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.