Review & Giveaway: Go From Desk to Dance Floor with Quilted Classics from Marc B.
I’m super excited to be featuring the marc b. Yaz bag today. The Yaz cross body bag in sophisticated Oyster quilt with its ultra luxe feel is a marc b favourite this season, and I’m so glad I got my hands on it! It goes with absolutely everything, it really is the ideal bag to take you from desk to dance floor this Summer. It has three compartments, ideal for storing all your everyday essentials and we love the way you can easily transfer this bag from day time to evening by detaching the strap to use as a clutch, and the best bit? This quilted handbag comes with two different straps, including their signature silver finish laced chain.
“I want another one of these in another colour.” After a full inspection of the Yaz bag that was all I had to say. From the first time I laid eyes on it I knew I had to have one. I adore the classic quilted design, thus making it one of my go-to bags. The Yaz bag is not heavy and the colours that Marc B offer are easy to pair with many outfits. Though a relatively new bag to my collection, I have used it quite a lot since it arrived and so far it has shown no wear. The feel of the faux leather is soft, almost like the feel of butter, yet durable. Even though the colour is one that can easily marked or stained, none of my clothes (in particular my jeans) have rubbed off on the bag nor has it darkened.
As measured the bag’s dimensions are approx. H: 17cm x W: 26cm x D: 7cm, and it easily fits my phone, sunglasses, keys and purse. What I also really like about the bag design and shoulder strap is that you can carry the bag on the side as well as a cross-body bag.
- Faux-leather outer
- Front flap closure
- Twin removable straps – Plain adjustable strap and Laced Silver chain
- Four internal compartments – one zipped
- Interior – 1 zipper pocket, 2 slip pockets
- Signature marc b. leopard print lining
- Silver toned hardware
- Dimensions: H: 17cm x W: 26cm x D: 7cm
Marc b. can be found in stores across the country, including Topshop and worldwide Duty Free. The gold marc b. heart started its journey in Asia, when a two-week holiday evolved into an inspiration success story. Not content with merely lying on Asia’s sun-soaked beaches or exploring the winding, hectic streets of Delhi, Sam spotted a business opportunity that would eventually lead to one of the world’s biggest retailers stocking marc b. bags.
Filling the gap in the market for middle-range classic, affordable bags that maintained the quality and design of a super-deluxe product, the first marc b. bag was created whilst still in Asia. The results being a printed shopper that wowed friends and family back home and encouraged Sam to pursue her ambitious dream.
The high street was quick to pick up on marc b’s potential and Sam’s decision to trust her creative instinct has seen the range go from strength to strength. Trends and styles may have changed since their first shopper hit the stands, but marc b. continues to create affordable everyday classics with a stylish edge, all complete with their instantly recognisable trademark gold heart.
The lovely people over at marc b. are offering our lucky readers the chance to win a £60 gift voucher. Just enter via the Rafflecopter below, good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 2nd July 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a £60 Marc B. Gift Voucher.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.