Review & Giveaway: DHC Olive Essentials Set
We’re excited to be featuring this wonderful olive essentials set from DHC. This set contains botanical-based formulas for all skin types. It features four of their original and bestselling skincare items. We think that it’s a fantastic introduction to the Japanese 4-step routine and anyone seeking simple, complete antioxidant skincare.
Including in the Olive Essentials Set are:
Deep Cleansing Oil®: 200 ml
Mild Soap: 90 g
Mild Lotion: 100 ml
Olive Virgin Oil: 30 ml
Firstly, I have been reading about DHC off and on for many years and had never ventured out to purchase this kit. I always believed that the products would simply exacerbate my combination skin. On the contrary, these products simply enhance the quality. I have combination skin and still have acne breakouts from time to time. The mild soap doesn’t dry the skin while the mild lotion is like liquid silk; certainly not like any toner that I have ever experienced. The deep cleansing oil does remove whatever product you may have on your face, including several coats of waterproof mascara! Finally, the olive virgin oil is perfection when it comes to moisture. One to two drops rubbed in your hand and then simply pressed on your face or decollete really moisturises without making your skin greasy.
Personally, I think the value is phenomenal on all of DHC products. However, this set is a bargain with all four products for £75.00.
I use the Olive Essential 3-5 times a week. In the cold weather I use it daily, as the olive oil softens and soothes my skin. The whole kit is quick and easy to use, and rinses well with water. The moisturiser only requires one squirt, and if you rub it between your palms and fingers, you can press it into your skin and it lasts the entire day. This product has liberated me from constant product shopping because nothing would be consistent with making my skin feel clean, without feeling tight, and keep my skin moisturised, without feeling greasy or breaking me out.
It has reduced my pore size as well has soothed and evened out my skin colouring, and pore size. I have always been prone to red skin with large pores and adult acne breakouts. This skin care kit has improved all of this. My redness has calmed down, my pore size is greatly reduced, and my skin always feels soft, yet not greasy. Another amazing thing is that it is the only product I have used that removes all of my eye makeup without causing my eyes to sting, or to have blurry vision afterwards. It only takes me 3 minutes to use all of the products and be ready to start my day. I also use it at night before bed.
Overall it’s an excellent skincare set that I would totally recommend. You can buy this olive essentials set here for £75.00 and If you fancy winning a DHC Olive Essentials Set for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 21st October 2018. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a DHC Olive Essentials Set.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.