Our New Favourite: Le Creuset Stoneware Cafetiere
Another great product from Le Cresuet! The colour and finish on this are perfect. It gets lots of admiring glances when it’s set on the table. It’s certainly a very effective quality product, easy to clean looks superb partnered with either the small or large mugs. A touch of class in the kitchen, a quality piece for sure.
This pot is fabulous for making coffee in the morning and it also serves as a rather stylish teapot. You simply throw the loose leaves in the pot, add boiling water and use it as you would for coffee to get a steaming, fresh-brewed cuppa.
I love the volcanic orange colour and the pot feels and looks quality.
It’s worth noting that it’s best to use beans and grind them coarsely for the best results and a fuller flavour. This really is a wonderful cafetiere. Quite beautiful and holds the heat exceptionally well, especially if heated before use with a bit of boiling water. There is a bit of wobble in the lid, but the mesh fits very snugly when plunged and I’ve had no issues with rogue coffee grounds in my cup.
I’ve been lucky not to have dropped it, so far, but it seems very sturdy and well-built. Of course it’s very much on the expensive side for a cafetiere, but well worth it. This is a lovely coffee pot, good looking, sturdy and a fine addition to our kitchen. It holds enough for two big mugs of coffee and is easy to clean. This is all our kitchen needs, besides good quality ground coffee. Makes getting out of bed a pleasure! I would recommend this to anyone who wants a beautiful, colourful and sturdy cafetiere.
As well as the classic colour shown here, there are others that I would have liked just as much, so you can match it up with any colour scheme.
Unlike the glass cafetieres, this is good and solid and sturdy. Of course, it is quite heavy (which could be a drawback for anyone who is unable to lift a heavy pot, but then Le Creuset wouldn’t be their first choice). It is very easy to clean and you can take it apart easily to clean the metal press, should you wish to. We have used this quite a few times now and so far no stains. I do clean it immediately though rather than leaving the coffee ends at the bottom but it’s easy to clean and practical.
Not only does it look and feel good it takes just minutes to empty and wash, and you don’t have to spend hours getting all the coffee grinds out of the mesh. I have used this Coffee Press every day since I received it and we’re very pleased with it. I can get 4 small cups or 2 large mugs of coffee out of it and it does stay nice and hot.
This is an iconic design superbly manufactured and very functional – you can buy the Le Creuset Stoneware Coffee Press here and If you fancy winning one for yourself in the colour Volcanic, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 10th January 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Le Creuset Stoneware Coffee Press in Volcanic.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.