Organising an Awesome Family Christmas Part 10
To-Do Jobs Around the Home
- Clean out the refrigerator. Make space for Christmas cooking by tossing expired bottles and jars.
- Clean out the freezer. Make room for Christmas baking and the results of a freezer cooking session.
- Clean out the pantry. Clean shelves and organize the survivors for efficient holiday cooking.
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Start a freezer inventory.
- Inventory the pantry.
- Review recipes and make a shopping list. This week sees some of the year’s lowest prices at the supermarket. Check recipes and make a shopping list. Include all items that you’ll need for the rest of the season.
- Eat from the freezer and pantry this week.
- Stockpile freezer meals. In December, you’ll appreciate the convenience of having dinner ready to go on busy nights.
- Check out cooking equipment. Do you have all the equipment you’ll need to cook for Christmas? Kitchen equipment goes on sale soon!