Organised Family Life Hacks – Part 9
Planning ahead and doing a little bit at a time leaves a lot more time to enjoy yourself and just makes the general day to day running of life so much easier. You also can save money by being prepared through the year. Every Friday we’ll post a list of Organised Family Life Hacks that we’ve compiled over the years. If you have any of your own to add, please comment below. I’m really looking forward to seeing what you suggest!
- Keep your keys in the fridge with lunch. So simple, but I guarantee this will save you so much money.
- Spinach (frozen or fresh from a washed bag) is essentially undetectable whizzed up in a toddler / grown up smoothie with frozen berries, banana, milk, whatever.
- Classes for babies and toddlers – Do them if you want to for YOU but it makes no odds to the babies and toddlers.
- Fresh ginger – if you have some left, peel and chop into thumb size pieces (because this is always the required size in recipes). You can then freeze it, and grate in frozen straight into a recipe.
- Get a slow cooker! It’s a lifesaver, especially on nights where we are all tired and I don’t want to cook. It’s so nice to walk into a house that smells great. And all I have to do is plate up dinner.