Organised Family Life Hacks – Part 8
Planning ahead and doing a little bit at a time leaves a lot more time to enjoy yourself and just makes the general day to day running of life so much easier. You also can save money by being prepared through the year. Every Friday we’ll post a list of Organised Family Life Hacks that we’ve compiled over the years. If you have any of your own to add, please comment below. I’m really looking forward to seeing what you suggest!
- Open your windows regularly, wipe away condensation and keep your house (particularly kitchen and bathroom) dry. It costs a bit more in energy costs but it cuts down on repainting costs over the long term.
- Peel the surrounding sticker off a sheet of stickers. Tiny fingers can then choose their own stickers without involving you every 5 seconds.
- I always have my son wear something brightly coloured so I can pick him out in a crowd. Especially in winter.
- I also take photographs of receipts on my phone, thus if I need to return something, I can find the receipt and the phone is portable so that I can just show it in the shop.
- Give small children baby wipes while you’re cleaning and get them to do the skirting boards/doors!