Organised Family Life Hacks – Part 2, 2019
Planning ahead and doing a little bit at a time leaves a lot more time to enjoy yourself and just makes the general day to day running of life so much easier. You also can save money by being prepared through the year. Every Monday we’ll post a list of Organised Family Life Hacks that we’ve compiled over the years. If you have any of your own to add, please comment below. I’m really looking forward to seeing what you suggest!
- Fold all laundered bedding into one pillowcase before putting away, so when you change bedding it’s easy to grab in one go.
- When I open a new jar of pesto, I spoon it in to ice cube trays and freeze. Once frozen just pop it out in to a little tub or freezer bag and stick in the freezer for when ever you next need them. One or two cubes stirred through hot pasta makes a quick and easy supper!
- Baby wipes clean most things, especially patent school shoes.
- Repack sports bags, swimming bags etc as soon as the kit is clean and dry again.
- We also have lots of little drawstring bags. As the washing/ironing is done kit gets put in the bags, immediately. For clubs, so a bag for swimming, gymnastics, karate etc – always ready to go then!