Let’s Get Organised: Early Christmas Prep – Part 9
To-Do Jobs Around the Home
- It’s time for your home preparedness check. Household safety and preparedness is paramount, as we prepare to move into colder weather. Time to test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, assess the household’s stock of cold and flu supplies, and review the household emergency plan.
- A kitchen deep clean. Christmas cooking lies ahead and will put more strain on the household’s kitchen. This week, we tackle kitchen clutter, cleaning and organisation. Don’t worry about your pantry, freezer or refrigerator just yet we’ll be looking at those next week.
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Organise Christmas recipes. Dig out the recipes you use during Christmas.
- Recycle leftover Halloween treats for Christmas baking
- Plan Christmas baking. Make a list of baked goodies you’ll make for the season.
- Table setting inventory check. It’s time to take stock of serving pieces, stemware, china and silver.
- Now’s the time to bake the Christmas cakes! You’ll have eight weeks to allow them to mature before the season.
ChristmasChristmas 2018Christmas Prep ChecklistOrganising an Awesome Family Christmas Part 9To-Do Jobs Around the Home