Let’s Get Organised: Early Christmas Prep – Part 15
Though we love the process of getting ready for Christmas, it can sometimes be overwhelming and feel like one giant, stressful to-do list. But if you’re feeling swamped, fear not. We’re is on hand to offer up some handy early Christmas prep countdown organisation tips.
To-Do Jobs Around the Home
- Make a minimum maintenance plan. A chore checklist of must-do household jobs.
- Delegate chores to family members.
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Decorate and wrap baked goods. Ice the sugar cookies, assemble the goodie trays and wrap for giving.
- Make a Christmas morning basket. Think ahead: what will you need when opening gifts on Christmas morning? Include a notepad, pen, scissors, box cutter and plastic garbage bags. Throw in a pair of pliers and some wire cutters to release those over-packaged toys. Set aside in a pretty basket to cut chaos on Christmas morning.
- Help children write letters to Santa. And keep them! Misspellings and all, you’ll treasure them when they are grown.
Even if you are not the biggest fan of the festive season, it pays to be prepared for it. We are here to show you how to get ready for Christmas, without breaking a sweat. Preparation is more than half the battle in our opinion. If you know how to get ready for Christmas well in advance, then by the time the big day rolls around, you will be more chilled than a turkey in January.
So, what’s your plan for Christmas this year? Are you a bit of a Grinch or do you love Christmas? Do you bake and craft or are you a shop-and-ship kind of celebrator? We’d love to hear all of your tricks for the best way to get the most out of Christmas without breaking the bank!