Kitchen Organisation with The Polder Compact Spice Rack
This spice rack is nice and shiny with the chrome metal frame, chrome effect tops and clear glass bottles. This 18 bottle rack comes with 24 round and plain white sticky labels. The labels are plain and you need to write the contents onto the label, if like me your writing is not as neat as one would wish, the effect can be not so neat. The lids are a bit thin so need handling with a soft touch and there is a plastic washer attached to the bottle with multiple holes. The stand is stylish, modern and most importantly sturdy!
Im delighted with how the rack looks on my kitchen top, I didn’t realise how many herbs and spices I had till it came to dispensing them. I have a lot of spices, a lot! Most spice racks either don’t hold enough jars or are too bulky to fit on my pantry shelf. I spent an extremely enjoyable afternoon decanting my packets, odd assorted jars and boxes into this really neat solution. This made my messy collection of spice packets into a sleek, well-organised treasure trove.
Nice to use, with circular labels to add names to the lids. Shelf is stable, glass jars are well made and hold the same amount of spice as the Schwartz ones. The only downer is the plastic lids, but so far this hasn’t been a problem. It does feel like the tread could go if it was forced, which would be a shame as I don’t think replacement lids are available.
For the past 40 years Polder has been building on their reputation as one of the leading brands, supplying consumers with well designed, high-quality home goods. The core aspiration of the brand is to offer products that make daily tasks easier whilst offering quality, value and elegant design. They create items that employ only worthy innovation and user-centred benefits as the hallmarks. As a company they are passionate about products, design, and the evolution of how people use items in the home every day.
You can buy the Polder Compact Spice Rack here and if you fancy winning one for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. We have 2 to giveaway, Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 2nd July 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Polder 18-Jar Compact Spice Rack.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.