The mad men-esque home bar cart is enjoying a bit of a revival at the moment. Personally, I think it’s high time somebody gave this old relic a Pinterest makeover. However, I think there’s a special way of doing it because it’s very easy for it to either appear outdated or a little try hard.
The perfect cocktail is as much about quality ingredients as it is about detail and presentation. Ideally, all drinks should be served in their own appropriate glassware.
Here’s a list of glassware that I recommend for a well stocked bar cart:
• Martini glasses
• White wine glasses
• Champagne flutes
• A flask
• Shot glass set
• Moscow mule mug
You’ll be prepared for most requests with that list, It’s a great starting point. And of course they’d be no beautiful cocktails without beautiful barware. I’ve listed what I deem to be essentials below:
• Serving tray
• Ice bucket
• Bar tools
• Bottle stopper
• Ice scooper
• Bar spoon
• Stir sticks
• Bottle opener
This elegant bar cart conjures a scene a la Gatsby in any room of your home. The metallic gold frame, high-shine mirrored shelf, and glossy glass tabletop complement the sleek, linear architecture perfectly for a luxurious style. The spacious shelves provide plenty of space for your martinis, stemware, and garnishes while the X-frame sides give a nod to the lavish lifestyles of the ‘20s.
It’s on the large size for a bar cart, but that’s exactly what I needed for the space I had available. Plus I like to incorporate the bar cart into any theme I’m using too. So, for example, at Christmas time it will be decorated and turned into a hot chocolate station. The extra size of this one allows you a lot more scope for how you dress it up and use it.
Here are the size details: 82cm H x 98cm W x 59cm D
This is ideal for bringing a piece of the fabulous life to your home. You can envision a soiree full of flappers and gents in white spats with this charming piece. I’m literally obsessed with this Bar Cart! It is so chic, well-built, and the perfect size.
If you fancy winning a Willa Arlo Interiors Keeley Bar Cart for yourself, worth £225, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 5th July 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Willa Arlo Interiors Keeley Bar Cart.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.