How to Make The Best Glitter Slime!
This is such a pretty little project to do during the weekends and school holidays. It’s super simple and just by changing the colours you can completely change the theme. Maybe deep blues and purples for a galaxy? Black and orange for Halloween? Or even Red, Green, Gold & Silver for Christmas. The possibilities really are endless, and once you get the basic recipe sorted, you’ll be able to edit it in anyway that you wish.
Use the recipe below for each different colour
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s Clear School Glue (5 oz) – The best glue for homemade slime!
- 120ml-180ml Liquid Starch
- Liquid watercolors or Food Colouring (several squirts until you get the desired color)
- Fine glitter in a variety of colours
- Put your glue into a bowl first.
- Then add your colouring, glitter and mix well.
- Then you can start adding your starch, but just add it in small increments at a time.
- Stirring well to mix after each one to incorporate your starch fully.
- After the first couple of additions, just like if you were making bread dough, you’ll need to use your hands to knead the starch in.
- Once your slime is the consistency you prefer, STOP!