One of my favourite things to use for decorating and crafts are dried orange slices. Dried orange slices are perfect for Christmas Crafts, Decorations, Wreaths and Floral Arrangements. They’re so pretty placed in a bowl or peppered with whole cloves and hung by a ribbon on the tree. They smell absolutely divine and are so incredibly simple to do!
- Cut the oranges into slices about 2cm thick.
- Pat the slices with a paper towel to remove the excess juice.
- Place the slices onto an oven rack, with a baking tray underneath them.
- Bake in a cool oven – 120°C or 110°C for fan assisted
- Allow to dry in the oven for about 2 hours – low and slow!
- Use in garlands, wreaths, decorations, potpourri etc.