Getting gel manicures is one of my guilty pleasures, and I love how it keeps my manicure intact for so much longer than traditional polish. The fact that once you are done, you are done. No risk of dinging or chipping your polish by reaching into your bag and that high-shine finish lasts as long as two weeks. Then along came the gel nail kit, complete with LED light, for the manicure fan with a steady enough hand to replicate a salon finish at home. When I started to see different ways to do your own version of a gel manicure at home online, I just had to know if it actually worked. I’m thrilled to report that I’m typing this on day seven of my current at-home gel manicure, and my nails are still in near-perfect shape! I know doing your nails at home is not the same as going to the salon because sometimes you just want to be pampered by someone else, but it’s pretty close to the real thing for a fraction of the price and it only takes 15 minutes!
Now our favourite at home gel system is this one. It comes with everything so is perfect as a starter kit.
- 80W LED UV Nail Lamp
- Nail Separators
- Nail Cutter
- Steel Push
- Cuticle Fork
- Dead Skin Shear
- Nail File
- Sponge Polishing Strip
- Nail Art Soak Off Clips
- Cleaning Cotton
This is honestly fantastic, the lamp itself does the job amazingly fast and it is so simple to use. I love all of the tools that come with the kit. They really help to give a professional feeling gel manicure without the massive price tag for one trip. I’ll honestly never pay for a salon gel manicure again!
If you like the idea of a DIY gel manicure but don’t have the patience, a great option for you is the Dior Gel Top Coat. You can put this top coat over any nail polish to extend the life of your manicure for days longer than usual. Just use regular polish remover when removing.
We’re super excited to be able to offer our readers the chance to win a UV Lamp Gel Nail Starter Kit. We have 2 sets to giveaway, Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 18th October 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a UV Lamp Gel Nail Starter Kit.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.