Giveaway: Lakeland – Simply Ingenious Products to Make Life Easier
I love Lakeland, I like nothing more than mooching around their store on a weekend afternoon. Without fail, I leave there with something I had no idea I needed before. But absolutely cannot live without now!
As one of the UK’s home shopping pioneers with over 50 years of experience under their belts, Lakeland offer an unrivaled collection of creative kitchenware, practical ideas for the home and garden, and inspiring gifts from all over the world. Their buyers search for innovative products that make life easier, before putting them through a rigorous selection and testing process to ensure they meet their exacting standards.
From everyday utensils and preserving basics, to never-seen-before cookware.
If they’ve made it into their range, you can be sure they’ll be long-lasting and offer great value for money. They are so confident of this that every item is backed by their guarantee, if you’re not delighted with your purchase or their service, or find the same product elsewhere for less, just tell them and they’ll put it right. It’s this kind of dedication to service that has gained them such a loyal customer following over the years.
Founded in the early 60s, they’re a family-owned business with the same strong values of quality and customer care now as when they first started. From selling plastic bags for home freezing from the Rayner family garage in Windermere, to over 4000 kitchen and home solutions today, Lakeland has grown to see them sending out thousands of parcels a day from their despatch centre, and they have nearly 70 stores nationwide stretching from Aberdeen to Truro.
We’re offering you the chance to win a £50 Lakeland e-gift card, all you have to do is enter via the rafflecopter below. If you’re not sure what you’d buy, here’s some inspiration:
Making hot soup from scratch in as little as 19 minutes, Morphy Richards’ Compact 1 Litre Soup Maker is just as efficient and versatile as larger models – it makes sauces and smoothies too – but its small size makes it perfect for smaller families and compact kitchens.
Whether recreating meals enjoyed in far flung places or taking your first foray into Moroccan food, a stoneware tagine helps to achieve an authentic dish. For centuries, North African cuisine has relied upon this unusual-looking cooking pot, whose lid ensures steam cools and re-condenses into the food below, to create meltingly tender casseroles, while the slow cooking develops all those wonderful flavours for a truly exotic taste experience.
The ideal size for comfortably feeding the whole family, this 24cm Stainless Steel Lidded Casserole is packed with features to ensure fantastic cooking results every time you use it. Made from robust stainless steel, the casserole is super-stylish with a highly polished body and a brushed band around the middle, sure to sit comfortably in any modern or contemporary styled kitchen without looking out of place.
It can be difficult to get at stacked storage containers in your cupboards or on your worktop without them toppling over or having to take them all out because the one you need is at the bottom. Joseph Joseph’s Podium 5-Piece Storage Container Set has been specially designed to solve that problem, and because it’s Joseph Joseph, not only is it practical, it looks pretty smart too.
Offering attractive, airtight storage for herbs and spices. The 3-tier Hahn Pisa Kilner Jar Spice Rack comes with 12 mini Kilner jars ready to be filled. To make sure you’ll always know what’s what. The set comes with 36 self-adhesive labels, pre-printed with the most popular herbs and spices.
So, if you fancy winning a £50 Lakeland e-Gift Card for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 22nd November 2018. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a £50 Lakeland e-Gift Card.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.