Organising an Awesome Family Christmas Part 16
To-Do Jobs Around the Home
- Stick to minimum household chores. Enjoy the season with friends and family–in your clean and organised home!
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Put together any toys that require assembly. Start early to keep the sparkle in the season.
- Check and organize stocking stuffers. Place each family member’s gifts in a separate grocery bag so Santa can get a good night’s rest on the 24th. Hang sacks on coat hangers in the back of a wardrobe to keep from prying eyes.
- Prepare for Christmas dinner. Set the table, arranging centerpiece, place-settings and serving dishes ahead of time. Sticky notes make it easy to know what goes where.
- Plan Christmas morning breakfast. The holiday will flow more smoothly with a menu plan, even for breakfast! Consider a simple Christmas brunch of poached eggs and smoked salmon or other alternative to an elaborate meal. Round it out with fresh juice, champagne and pre-made sweet rolls for a festive–but easy–meal.