Organising an Awesome Family Christmas Part 13
To-Do Jobs Around the Home
- Organise storage areas. Whether it’s attic, garage, closet or shed, take time to tidy up household storage. Storage spaces are notorious clutter zones. Since we don’t use them daily, they’re easy to ignore, until you can barely get in there, let alone find anything. It’s time to organise your space. After that, do a biannual checkup to keep this zone clutter-free
- Assess decoration and ornament storage needs.
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Finish gift shopping.
- Wrap gifts as they are purchased. Every little bit helps, so wrap ahead where possible–you’ll avoid a long, rushed session of gift wrapping!
- Package send-away gifts for mailing. Mail deadlines loom! Be ready to mail send-away gifts by the end of the week.
- Mail domestic gifts.
- It’s time to order the Christmas ham, roast or poultry.