Organising an Awesome Family Christmas Part 6
To-Do Jobs Around the Home
- From the master bathroom to the small downstairs loo off the hall, this is the week to focus on the household’s bathrooms. Clear away clutter in each bathroom, deep-clean fixtures, floors and walls. Organise personal care storage and prepare for entertaining guests.
- Clean out the linen closet. Return misplaced items to their homes, then organise bedding, blankets and towels.
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Christmas linen check. As you sort the linen closet, make a quick linen inventory. If you need sheets, towels, or blankets, it’s time to buy them.
- Start stockpiling bathroom basics. Before the season begins, stock bathrooms with ample supplies to ward off embarrassment.
- Buy, wrap and package overseas gifts for mailing. Mailing deadlines mean that overseas gifts should be bought, wrapped and packaged for mailing this week.
- Continue working on Christmas cards.