To-Do Jobs Around the Home
- Seasonal sorting of wardrobes. Eek! It’s time to make room for your sparkly dresses and Christmas sweater things first, and that’s to understand exactly what clothes you have, what you love/hate/don’t wear and make sense of everything – and that’s where a good clear out comes into play. I advise firstly getting all your clothes out and sorting through them – after all – there really is no point in organising clothes that you won’t wear at all – that’s just extra work for no reason!
- Clean and organise your laundry / utility room. Make it easy to do laundry, iron a shirt or make a last minute repair.
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Update individual gift lists for each family member.
- Clear out the coat closet.
- Brainstorm ideas for Secret Santa. Social group gift exchanges should be small, sweet and personal.
- Start shopping online. Ordering early pays off if you shop online. Begin now to spread finances.
- Continue Christmas cards By now you should be over half-way there and on track to finish before November 15.