How to Make Bath Bombs!
I don’t think I’ve met anyone who doesn’t like bath bombs, and frankly I don’t want to. They’re one of my favourite gifts to receive, the more outrageous the better! So, today I’m going to show you how to make homemade bath bombs of your very own. Because the only downside of buying fancy sparkly ones on the high street is that they’re hella expensive. Read on to discover how you can make your own creations for pennies.
Something to shape the bath bombs, I used an ice cream scoop, but I’ve seen bath bombs in the shape of cupcake tins as well, so use whatever you have on hand.
- Mix together your dry ingredients.
- Now get out a separate bowl to mix up your wet ingredients. Do not mix them into the dry mix yet or everything will start bubbling and fizzing.
- Measure your essential oil into the liquids, you can add any glitter and colouring you’d like at this stage too.
- Now pour the liquid into the dry ingredients.
- Whisk it all together until you get the consistency of wet sand.
- Scoop it up, pack the mixture in really tight and turn upside down on a plate to dry.
- And there you go, beautiful bath bombs. Let them dry overnight before you try to move them or they’ll fall apart.
- If you’re giving them as gifts put them in a clear cellophane bag and tie with a beautiful bow.