Do you like True Crime? Well, if you do, you’re in the right place!
Every Friday they’ll be a brand new True Crime Bedtime episode for you to watch on YouTube.
This week’s True Crime Bedtime episode is all about Michael Peterson and The Staircase Death; you can watch below:
On top of that, you can also win a Lily O’Brien’s Chocolate Hamper Box by watching the video and entering via the rafflecopter at the bottom of the page.
Each stylish Chocolate Hamper Box contains eight collections of Lily O’Brien’s finest assortments. This Lily O’Brien’s hamper is the perfect gift to spoil somebody special.
Lily O’Brien’s Chocolates started life as the brainchild of Mary Ann O’Brien, who, having recovered from a debilitating illness in the early 1990s, discovered her true passion for all things chocolate. Embarking on a journey of discovery, Mary Ann honed her chocolate-making skills among world-class chefs and chocolatiers in both South Africa and Europe before starting her own mini enterprise from her Kildare kitchen in 1992.
With little more than two saucepans, a wooden spoon and her then toddler, Lily, acting as production manager Mary Ann began to create high-quality chocolate recipes for friends and family.
Not satisfied with the scale of her enterprise, she soon expanded in the hope of positioning excellent Irish chocolate on the world map. Naming the company after her daughter Lily seemed like the most natural thing to do at the time. Since then, Lily O’Brien’s chocolates have established themselves as one of Ireland’s best-loved chocolatiers.
With Mary Ann still at the helm of the business, the passion that first inspired her chocolate honeycomb hedgehogs is still present in every aspect of the business and family values remain at the very core of Lily O’Brien’s. They are based in the heart of Co. Kildare, Mary Ann, and her team continue developing mouth-watering chocolate creations using the finest quality ingredients.
We’re super excited to be able to offer our readers the chance to win a Lily O’Brien’s Chocolate Hamper Box complete with eight collections of Lily O’Brien’s finest assortments. For your chance to win, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12 am on 31st January 2022. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Lily O’Brien’s Chocolate Hamper Box.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include but are not be limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.