I have some exciting news for you, my lovelies. The wonderful people at Beau’s Baby Boutique offered me the opportunity to shop their fabulous range of unique personalised gifts and tell you what I think. They have also very kindly offered my readers the chance to win a Beau’s Baby Boutique gift card, so that you can have a fabulous shopping experience of your own!
I think, my favourite element of Beau’s Baby Boutique is that not all of their items are for gifting occasions. There is something genius about their practical category, where they stock Nursery Decor, Bottles, comforters. The necessities, nice ones, and they cater for every budget.
Personally, I know one of my secrets for scoring extra brownie points with the in-laws is buying them a personalised gift from the boy. They love it. In fact, I’ve never met anybody that didn’t appreciate the extra thought that goes into sourcing a little luxury in a personalised gift. I know that some of ours still have pride of place, years later.
Now, on to my shopping experience with them. I chose this fabulous astronaut space themed pencil case for Jonah, he’s absolutely space mad and has been for a long time. And like all children, he loves things with his name on, he’s looking forward to taking it back to school with him in September. I’m also hopeful, that this may be one item that does not make it into ‘lost property’, because it has his name on it. Ha!
This is a company that quite obviously prides itself on customer service. They know what they’re doing, and you can tell that they are passionate about providing/combining the very best customer service and shopping experience. Beau’s Baby Boutique was started by a Mum with a great idea, and their range of stock cleverly reflects this. Honestly, I could browse their site all day. It’s very moreish, in an Etsy Pinteresty kind of way.
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Competition closes at 12am on 9th September 2016. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is one £25 Beau’s Baby Boutique voucher.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.