Do you enjoy wine, but not sure which bottles to buy? Want to discover new wine? A subscription with Le Petit Ballon is a hassle-free way to get decent and often interesting wines at incredible prices, delivered to your door at regular intervals. We love that Le Petit Ballon offers flexibility in terms of how often you have your wine delivered. We were also impressed with their incredible range, that are obviously hand-picked by a renowned wine expert.
Le Petit Ballon has no registration fee or tie in and the cases include discoveries from unknown vineyards and wines which reflect the changing seasons – such as the selection this month, great for picnics, or an apéritif. There’s a choice of the Grape Expectations (£24.90 per month) or the Age of Raisin box for (£39.90 per month). We reviewed the Grape Expectations selection. The alternative Age of Raisin box includes prestigious appellations for connoisseurs, and is a supreme selection by Jean-Michel Deluc.
The truth is that it is a very desirable skill to be knowledgeable about wine but unfortunately many of us really don’t know where to start when it comes to buying it. This is where I think the fabulous people at Le Petit Ballon come in, hand-picking wines selected by one of the highest-rated sommeliers in the world, Jean-Michel Deluc, former Sommelier Chef at The Ritz.
Every month you’ll receive Two bottles of wine carefully selected by Jean-Michel Deluc. The Gazette, a magazine that tells you everything there is to know about wine, so that you can wow your friends and family with your superior wine knowledge. You also get a very generous 20% off across their range to help stock up that empty wine cellar! And as if that isn’t enough, there’s also fantastic tasting advice and super tips with handy posts and videos. So, you really can’t go wrong. Whether you’re new to the world of wine or a bit of an expert, there’s something for everyone. With subscription services like this there really is no excuse to not be serving your guests the very best.
We think that this service is the perfect thoughtful gift for Mother’s day on 26th March. If you fancy getting your hands on a grape expectations box yourself, you’re in luck as the wonderful people at Le Petit Ballon are giving away just that, to treat yourself or someone special. Just enter via the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win, good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 8th April 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Le Petit Ballon Grape Expectations Box. .
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.